* Ex-Demo. Products marked as ex-demo will have experienced use as demonstrators either in store, or at manufacturers or store events. They will have open packaging, may be missing documentation, and may show some signs of wear.
The A-Series is built to perform.Whether that means live or in the studio, unplugged or amplified, these guitars were built to deliver the tone and playability you’ve been searching for.
Thousands of hours of development, prototyping, evaluations and field-testing combined with more than 50 years experience in crafting guitars has produced the A-Series, a guitar that gives you technology where you need it and tradition where you want it.
The AC3M series feature all-solid mahogany back and sides with a hand-selected premium Sitka Spruce top.Yamaha’s original concert-size body style is matched to the flagship System 63 SRT pickup and SRT preamp combination for the most natural, responsive amplified tone available.
Sound : Construction
- The A Series construction was designed with one thing in mind - tone.
- Deep, rich lows, an open, detailed midrange and clear, musical highs give your music room to breathe while underpinning your sound with an unmistakable, timeless character.
- Hand-selected tonewoods combine with intricately-crafted construction to create a guitar with incredible resonance and personality.
Sound : SRT System (Studio Response Technology)
- Using advanced Digital Signal Processing and real-world insight into audio technology and recording techniques, Yamaha have developed SRT – a pickup and preamp system capable of delivering an amazingly natural, studio-quality acoustic guitar tone.
- Sounds that were, until now, only attainable by professional recording engineers using expensive vintage microphones in world-class acoustic spaces are now easily recreated by any player, on stage or in the studio.
- SRT does not artificially create a guitar tone, rather it creates a faithful reproduction of the other elements that make up a great guitar sound – the subtle ambience of the real space between instrument and microphone, the characteristic EQ voicing of a great sounding vintage mic, the different resonances captured when you move a mic around a guitar.
- And because SRT uses your guitar's natural tone as a basis for this process, the result is phenomenally realistic and full of the acoustic character of your guitar.
Feel : High Comfort Neck Profile
- The natural feel of perfectly finished wood.
- A neck shape make you feel like you've known it for years.
- An action that is somehow effortless, yet still rewarding.
- These are the things that add up when you just know that a guitar feels ‘right’.
- These are the things that make an A-Series feel the way it does.
- Extensive research with players, luthiers and techs has given A-Series the feel and playability that today’s acoustic-electric players need and want whether that means switching from electric to acoustic on-stage, recording a session with intricate open tunings or practicing at home.
Look : Simple but Distinctive
- Compromise was never an option with A-Series – on every level, this guitar is built to be the one you want to own.
- Real wood binding, original wood inlays, a new and distinctive headstock and a scratchplate with a story.
- The look of A-Series is the definition of elegant – simple, but powerful.
Top Solid Sitka Spruce Back Solid Rosewood Side Solid Rosewood Neck Mahogany Fingerboard Ebony Bridge Ebony Nut Width 43mm String Length 650mm Tuners Die-Cast Chrome Preamp System 63 SRT
Case YAM-GCL-A (included)
- Additional Information
Model AC3RVS Instrument Size 4/4 Left/Right Handed Right Handed