THR is the first amp truly designed to fit how you play off-stage. Everything you need is here: tones that push amp modelling to a new level, recreating the exact response and experience of playing a tube amp thanks to Yamaha’s exclusive Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology; ultra-realistic reverbs and effects to complement your playing and push you further; and true hi-fi quality stereo audio playback that no guitar amp can get close to - all wrapped up in a package designed to mirror how you really play off-stage.
You have your big amp that sounds great cranked up to 10. Maybe you have your practical, smaller amp for rehearsals and smaller shows. Now you have the perfect third amp. The amp for everything else, THR. Prepare to spend a lot more time playing guitar…
VCM effects are capable of capturing subtleties that simple digital simulations cannot even approach, going beyond simple simulation and delivering the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment.
THR was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure, is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
THR incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
VCM AMP MODELS
Developed by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, THR delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combined with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. And thanks to THR's unique design and focus, stadium-filling volume isn't a prerequisite - everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes. With tone and feel like this, you'll appreciate the ability to keep playing all night… THR10 offers five amp types + bass, acoustic, and flat CLEAN / CRUNCH / LEAD / BRIT HI / MODERN / BASS / ACO
- Amp Type: CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BRIT HI, MODERN, BASS, ACO, FLAT
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, USB/AUX OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB •Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor EADP-38EB A (Included) •Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Width: 360mm
- Height: 183.5mm
- Depth: 140mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
- Additional Information
Model THR10 Power (W) 10W